Kickstart a purposeful career in GIC.
This programme presents an opportunity to work at one of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds that focuses on investing for the long term. You will undergo several weeks of intensive training that will equip you with the knowledge required to excel in the role. As you rotate through different departments, you will be provided with a tailored work plan to enhance your on-the-job learning and development.
What’s in it for you
- Exposure to different departments, which will provide you with an in-depth learning experience
- Accelerated growth as you take on significant responsibilities from the beginning
- Intensive training to equip you with essential knowledge in GIC, investing, and finance
- Networking opportunities to expand your professional network
- Continuous support to help you achieve success
Our people are our strongest asset and transformational force. GIC will invest in and support your learning and development throughout your career.
Who is this for?
This programme is open to university students from various disciplines of study across the globe. You should be in your final year of studies, with less than one year of full-time work experience.
We review applications on an ongoing basis, and we strongly encourage you to apply early.